Corvettes, Corvette Magazine, and Corvette shows. Corvette Legends provides information and updates on all new Corvettes and Vintage Corvettes.
The Mid Year Collection
The next issue of Corvette Legends Magazine will be available November 2017 with mailings to begin shortly after that. The last three issues will be packaged into one set called the “Mid Year Collection” and will be available for purchase by mail. I’ve created an expanded site for more information about my Magazine and you can follow the link provided here or on the photo above.
I Also Buy Corvettes
I have particular interest in 1963-1967 Corvettes and 1968-1974 Corvettes. I am most interested in unrestored original examples with documentation or with the original selling dealer paperwork. So if you have one that you want to sell and you don’t want to work with dealers or take any chances with auction fees, shipping costs, travel and hotel expenses that are certain when selling your car at any auction, then please follow this link to contact me.
I Buy Corvettes
Corvette Legends is your source of collectible Corvettes.
I have an L88 Corvette book and my Corvette Legends Magazine for your enjoyment. Every November in Chicago, I host the Corvette Legends Invitational Display at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals (MCACN).
There are articles about your favorite shows and auctions. I have placed posts about Z06, C7, ZR1, L88, 427, and all the generations C7,C6, C5, C4, C3, C2, and C1. The newest Stingray and Grand Sport are both covered and so is the classic Mako Shark. Even the racers are included here such as the Owens Corning racing team of Tony DeLorenzo and Jerry Thompson, and who could forget John Greenwood, and his amazing racing machines. The latest and greatest news about the Mid-Engine Zora can be found here on my site.
I also have a Magazine and an annual display in Chicago at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals which is an invitation only display. The next display in 2017 will feature a large collection of 1967 L88 Corvettes and other rare 1967 models that you might not ever see in person again.
The 2016 Corvette Legends Invitational Display was a very exciting display!
I’ve been working with Kevin Mackay of Corvette Repair for many years now, and we have teamed up to create some very special displays that will be featuring and highlighting some historically significant models.
Click on the photo for more info and pics
If you are looking for my Corvette Classifieds section, I’ve decided to take it down for a while so I can improve it for you. Please check back for updates!
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Like Us On Facebook!
- 1966 Corvette 427 Air Convertible
- Corvette Legends Magazine 2017
- 1969 ZL1 Corvette at Bloomington Gold
- L88 Corvette Auction Prices
- 1966 Corvette Stock to Race Car in Seven Days
- John Mazmanian Corvette
- Mid Engine Corvette History
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 4
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 3
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 2
Search Corvette Legends:
Please Visit My Sponsors
Mid Engine Corvette
- Zora Arkus-Duntov Held Close Ties With Porsche, Despite Being Father Of The Corvette - GM Authority (blog)
- 1997-2004 C5 Corvettes: Great from start to finish! - Super Chevy Network
- C7 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 'Ring Videos Confirm an Automatic Transmission - Torque News
- Baseball All-Star MVP takes Home a Corvette - Wheels.ca
- The 1963 Chevrolet Corvette that Made Corvette a True Contender - Super Chevy Network
- Chevrolet Performance Presents “El Nino” by Superformance - duPont REGISTRY (blog)
- 5 legendary global brands with Russian roots that shaped modern culture - Russia Beyond the Headlines
- Secrets of the next Corvette's engine and lineup, all figured out (we think) - Autoblog (blog)
- Everything you Need to Know About the Mid-Engine “Zora” Corvette - Hot Rod Network
- Mid-Engine Corvette Surfaces with ZR1 Prototypes - Automobile