Corvette Legends vs. the 2019 Corvette ZR1 The 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 is an impressive piece — the 755-hp LT5 V-8 engine might not have dual-overhead camshafts, but it still makes incredible power. More importantly, it’s stuffed with track-ready parts that should be more than enough to appease even the most pretentious weekend warrior. The new king Corvette made […]
C4 Corvette 1984-1996 Corvettes. I’ve listed a few C4 Corvettes for your viewing pleasure. Take a look around at all of the C4 Corvettes that are listed and are for sale at Corvette Legends. Please check back for updates.
Corvette Legends Magazine 2017 My 2017 issue of Corvette Legends Magazine will be available in November 2017. This issue will center around the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Corvette which many enthusiasts feel is the most collectible Corvette of all time. The demand for my magazine has been so great, that I have created a […]
1988 Corvette Challenge Racer By the fourth generation, Corvette had a long-established reputation for being race-ready right out of the box with the right factory equipment. In fact Corvette’s edge in SCCA Showroom Stock racing was so overwhelming that in 1988 it was given its own series to mollify the competition it had shut out […]
1990 Corvette SCCA Racer This 1990 Chevrolet Corvette SCCA Racer from the Ed Foss Collection is one of 23 specially built by the factory for the Corvette SCCA Escort World Challenge Series with the R9G competition racing option. More significantly, it is one of the two Morrison Motorsports entries that took the team to the season championship […]
Like Us On Facebook!
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Please Visit My Sponsors, They Help Me Keep This Site Up.
Search Corvette Legends:
- 2020 Mid-Engine Corvette Gets Ready To Whoop Up On The Italians
- Ford GT Roll Races Corvette ZR1, The Result Might Surprise You
- Camaro ZL1 1LE Bests Corvette ZR1, Dodge Demon In Top Gear Battle
- Next Corvette will be mid-engined hardcore hybrid
- Chevy Corvette ZR1 Loses 101 Horsepower From Crank To Rear Wheels
- 1,200 HP Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Starts Upgrade with a Monster Dyno Run
- Watch Hennessey Employees Take Turns Driving 2019 Corvette ZR1
- Corvette ZR1 Fights Lamborghini Huracán In Drag And Rolling Races
- Corvette ZR1 Duels McLaren 720S In Quarter Mile And Rolling Races
- Chevy Corvette ZR1 Is 3 Seconds Quicker Than Camaro ZL1 LE
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Drag Races McLaren 720S, Demolition Ensues
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Drag Races 1,600 HP Nissan GT-R, Slaughter Happens