1970 Motion Phase III GT Corvette The Corvette Legends Invitational display at the 2015 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals held some significant Corvettes this year. The first Corvette discussed in a series of articles about this invitation only Corvette display is this 454 LS6 powered Motion Performance Phase III GT Corvette. Joel Rosen was the owner of […]
Corvette Legends Magazine
My Corvette Magazine will be available in person at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals in Chicago during the weekend of November 18 & 19, 2017 and it will be available for online purchasing and shipping from my expanded website at www.CorvetteMagazines.com!
My Corvette Magazine is dedicated to providing the reader newly discovered information about vintage Corvettes, displaying rarely seen or never before seen Corvettes, preservation of collector Corvettes, and updates to my hardbound book: Corvette Racing Legends, the story of the L88 option package.
The future issues will not only tell the story of the “Street L88s” but also the story of rare and low production models that have survived the test of time. Also, the pages will be filled with additional coverage of other models, shows, events, and historical Corvettes from the street and track with current and vintage photographs for your viewing and reading pleasure.
L88 Corvettes Wanted!
I am looking for L88 Corvettes to feature in my Corvette magazine!
If you would like to have your 1967, 1968, or 1969 L88 Corvette featured in Corvette Legends Magazine, please contact me to discuss your car. My magazine picks up where my text book left off!
If you have an NCRS Top Flight, a Bloomington Gold, a Survivor, or an Original Corvette that you would like to have featured in my magazine, please contact me with the “Contact Dr. Pete” form in the right column. I would be more than happy to discuss your Corvette with you.
My 2017 Corvette Legends Invitational Display is now full. If you have a rare 1968 Corvette and would like to display it inthe 2018 display, please let me know at my Corvettes Wanted page.
I am placing some posts about the Corvettes from my Corvette Magazine below. Take a look. I know you will like what you see.
Immediate information is available via my Facebook page for Corvette Legends, so if you “Like it” you should receive notification any time I post updates either here or on Facebook.
Future issues will contain many of the following Corvettes:
Rare Low Production Models
Beautifully Preserved Original Corvettes
Award Winning Restored Corvettes
Corvette Funny Cars
Baldwin Motion Corvettes
L88 Corvettes for the Street
Keep visiting my site for new information as it becomes available.
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Like Us On Facebook!
- 1966 Corvette 427 Air Convertible
- Corvette Legends Magazine 2017
- 1969 ZL1 Corvette at Bloomington Gold
- L88 Corvette Auction Prices
- 1966 Corvette Stock to Race Car in Seven Days
- John Mazmanian Corvette
- Mid Engine Corvette History
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 4
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 3
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 2
Search Corvette Legends:
Please Visit My Sponsors
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- VIDEO: Red Corvette leads Volusia deputies on high-speed chase - WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlando
- Halls' Jordan Corvette scores 56 points in win over Gibbs - Knoxville News Sentinel
- Cape Kennedy Corvette Club celebrates 50 years of fast cars - Florida Today
- Wheel deal? 2017 Chevy Corvette discounted by up to $9107 - Motor Authority
- Callaway to Enter Corvette C7 GT3-R in Pirelli World Challenge Next Season - The Drive
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette will be the fastest ever - ABC15 Arizona
- The Corvette Z06 Gets a $9,000 Discount as Sales Decline - The Drive - The Drive
- Man allegedly steals little red Corvette - Temple Daily Telegram
- The 5 most expensive Corvettes ever sold at auction - Fox News