Corvette Legends Magazine 2017 My 2017 issue of Corvette Legends Magazine will be available in November 2017. This issue will center around the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Corvette which many enthusiasts feel is the most collectible Corvette of all time. The demand for my magazine has been so great, that I have created a […]
Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 4 Detroit. My brother Tony’s meteoric racing career, which started out at a SCCA driver’s school at Watkins Glen in 1964 (“Part I“) and transitioned into racing a 427 L88 Corvette in “A Production” in the Central Division of the SCCA, and then on to the special sponsorship relationship with […]
Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 3 Detroit. In my two previous columns (“The Glory Days, Part I” and “The Glory Days, Part II“), I recalled for our Autoextremist readers the early days of my brother Tony’s racing career, which saw us go from our adventure at an SCCA driver’s school at Watkins Glen, New York, […]
Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 2 The Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days now continues with Part 2, by Peter M. DeLorenzo. Detroit. Last week, I recounted the very early beginnings of my brother Tony’s racing career in “The Glory Days, Part I.” He had progressed from an SCCA Driver’s School at Watkins Glen, New […]
Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 1 As most of you readers already know, Tony DeLorenzo was an instrumental part of Corvette history. He may not have known it at the time, but he was. He has been inducted into the National Corvette Museum Hall of Fame and he is an avid participant in current […]
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Chicago Cars For Sale. Chicago Cars For Sale in our dealer network from Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee, and nearby cities in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
Like Us On Facebook!
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Search Corvette Legends:
- Mid-Engined Corvette 'Insider' Claims To Have Full C8 Story
- 2019 Corvette ZR1: The Last, and Best, of Its Kind
- New Mid-Engine Corvette Fan Renders Have Our Heart Racing
- Jaidah Automotive unveils 2019 Chevrolet Corvette...
- 755-HP Chevrolet Corvette ZR1’s LT5 Crate Engine Now Available
- Something VINTAGE, Something NEW? What Would You Drop The Latest Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Motor Into?
- I drove a $137,000 Corvette ZR1 to see if the most hardcore Vette of all time is as terrifying as it looks — here's the verdict
- 2020 Mid-Engine Corvette Gets Ready To Whoop Up On The Italians
- Ford GT Roll Races Corvette ZR1, The Result Might Surprise You
- Camaro ZL1 1LE Bests Corvette ZR1, Dodge Demon In Top Gear Battle
- Next Corvette will be mid-engined hardcore hybrid
- Chevy Corvette ZR1 Loses 101 Horsepower From Crank To Rear Wheels