Corvette N03 Tanker
Corvette NO3 Tankers
Here are a few articles on the Corvette N03 Tankers that I’ve had in my displays:
As I made my way around the display, a silver 1966 Corvette coupe caught my eye with its pearl like paint finish and No. 67 decals. I slowly walked around the Corvette and took it all in. This Corvette screamed, “race car” with its Commander Aviation, Ring-Free Racing Formula Motor Oil and Goodyear decals. A straight-on look revealed a set of authentic Marchal driving lights attached to the underside of …..
This 1965 Corvette N03 coupe was recently found in the Los Angeles California area after being in storage since 1974. It was shown at Bloomington Gold in 2014 as a barn find and it is 1 of 41 produced with the optional 36.5 gallon fuel tank and it is also 1 of 3 known black/black Corvette N03 Tankers known today. It is equipped with the following factory features and options ….
This Nassau Blue 1965 Corvette is a very special Corvette. It was assembled on December 14, 1964 and shipped to Newt Godfree Chevrolet of San Antonio, Texas. It is 1 of 1 produced in this color with factory air conditioning, 36.5 gallon fuel tank, disc brake credit, 300 HP 327 engine, close ratio 4-speed transmission, power steering, power drum brakes, teak steering wheel ….
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Like Us On Facebook!
- 1966 Corvette 427 Air Convertible
- Corvette Legends Magazine 2017
- 1969 ZL1 Corvette at Bloomington Gold
- L88 Corvette Auction Prices
- 1966 Corvette Stock to Race Car in Seven Days
- John Mazmanian Corvette
- Mid Engine Corvette History
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 4
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 3
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 2
Search Corvette Legends:
Please Visit My Sponsors
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Corvette stars wary of rookie endurance drivers at Rolex 24 - Motorsport.com, Edition: Global
- Report: Chevrolet Camaro Getting the Corvette's Seven-Speed Manual for 2019 - Car and Driver (blog)
- Euro-Spec Tuned Corvette Z06 Makes More Power Than ZR1 - The Drive
- Driver Who Crashed Corvette Z06 Into Tree Sentenced To Nine Months In Jail - Jalopnik
- Where's the mid-engine Corvette? Not at the 2018 Detroit auto show - Autoweek
- Driver who crashed Corvette at 90 mph near Ann Arbor gets jail ... - MLive.com
- Check out This Vintage Corvette B Production Race Car for Sale - The Drive
- National Corvette Museum to Host 24 Hours of Le Mans Party - The ... - The Drive
- Where's Chevy's midengine Corvette? - Automotive News (blog)