MCACN Corvette Legends Invitational Display
My 2017 issue of Corvette Legends Magazine will be available in November 2017. This issue will center around the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Corvette which many enthusiasts feel is the most collectible Corvette of all time. The demand for my magazine has been so great, that I have created a stand-alone website for it. You can preview it at …..
As I made my way around the display, a silver 1966 Corvette coupe caught my eye with its pearl like paint finish and No. 67 decals. I slowly walked around the Corvette and took it all in. This Corvette screamed, “race car” with its Commander Aviation, Ring-Free Racing Formula Motor Oil and Goodyear decals. A straight-on look revealed a set of authentic Marchal driving lights attached to the …..
This 1966 Milano Maroon Corvette Convertible was purchased new by a 22 year old teacher named Carole Eimers in December 1965 at Draper Chevrolet in Saginaw Michigan. Carole was a true Corvette enthusiast. She wanted a Corvette with the big 427 engine, and she …..
Known as one of the “Four Kings” this Corvette was raced since day one, and has extensive documentation from many of its races. One of the most special features of this Corvette is the unique 1966 only L88 intake manifold and aluminum cylinder heads with early 1966 casting dates.
This 1965 Corvette was equipped with Chevrolet’s just released “porcupine head” 396-425 horsepower, big block engine, four speed close ratio transmission and heavy duty 4.11 posi-traction axle. It also included factory side mounted exhaust and factory mandated solid state ignition and voltage regulator. No attention was paid to comfort or convenience options ……
This 1965 Corvette N03 coupe was recently found in the Los Angeles California area after being in storage since 1974. It was shown at Bloomington Gold in 2014 as a barn find and since then it has experienced a total state of the art restoration by Kevin Mackay at Corvette Repair Inc. in Valley Stream, New York. It is 1 of 41 produced with the optional 36.5 gallon fuel tank and it is also 1 of 3 ….
This Nassau Blue 1965 Corvette is a very special Corvette. It is 1 of 1 produced in this color with factory air conditioning, 36.5 gallon fuel tank, disc brake credit, 300 HP 327 engine, close ratio 4-speed transmission, power steering, power drum brakes, teak steering wheel …..
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Like Us On Facebook!
- 1966 Corvette 427 Air Convertible
- Corvette Legends Magazine 2017
- 1969 ZL1 Corvette at Bloomington Gold
- L88 Corvette Auction Prices
- 1966 Corvette Stock to Race Car in Seven Days
- John Mazmanian Corvette
- Mid Engine Corvette History
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 4
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 3
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 2
Search Corvette Legends:
Please Visit My Sponsors
- Corvettes take center stage in Carlisle and New York this week - Carlisle Sentinel
- Video: Is This Katech C7Z The Best Corvette Of All Time? - TURNology
- 2018 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Convertible Review: Even a ... - The Drive
- Police: Brockton man attempted to steal tires off Corvette - Enterprise News
- This 100000-Mile 1985 Chevy Corvette Is Listed for $1 Million - The Drive
- How the C7 Corvette Z06 and ZR1 Might Differ - Torque News
- Thief Caught In The Act After Allegedly Trying To Steal Wheels From C7 Corvettes - GM Authority (blog)
- This Generation Doesn't Remember a Bad Corvette - RoadandTrack.com
- This 2018 Corvette ZR1 'Ring video leaves little doubt there's a supercharger - Autoweek
- Man Arrested for Stealing Corvette Tells Police He was Forced to Steal it at Gunpoint - The Drive