Corvette with California ULA953 License Plate wanted for purchase by collector.
I would like to have the opportunity to meet you and to inspect your Corvette ULA953 for purchase.
I understand and appreciate the time and effort that your family has made to keep and preserve your Corvette since it was purchased by your family member.
I have been purchasing Corvettes since 1976 and I am very particular about the Corvettes that I purchase. I have always strived to preserve the historical significance of all the Corvettes during my ownership period. My purchases have been made over the years from individuals who have spent an extraordinary amount of time keeping their Corvettes as original as possible during their ownership period.
I appreciate the value in the originality of your Corvette and would like to have the opportunity to continue that preservation that your family has done as long as I possibly can.
I appreciate your Corvette as much as you do. I believe that your Corvette deserves to be maintained as historically correct as it can be. I do not believe in ripping everything out and replacing perfectly good original parts with reproduction parts which all the current Corvette owners are doing to their Corvettes. This absolutely destroys the originality of the Corvette which has been so lovingly cared for during all these past decades, and it defeats all the efforts of the previous owners who lovingly maintained their Corvettes. It makes the Corvette look “plastic.”
I believe that Corvettes should be as factory original as possible. I do not believe in replacing interiors, windows, and other parts with reproduction parts that have been made in other countries, just to “Doll It Up” for judging purposes. I believe that it is unacceptable to remove historically correct items that a family has worked so hard to preserve, and to replace them with fake reproduction parts simply for the benefit of extra judging points.
Yes, there comes a time when new paint, tires, and other worn out mechanical items need to be replaced and chrome needs to be refinished to restore a Corvette to its original beauty. But the original parts need to be preserved, just as your family member or your family has done over all these past years.
Original factory markings from the assembly line can never be replaced.
Please contact me first when you decide it’s time to pass the ownership of your Corvette on to the next person. I would be honored to maintain the originality of your Corvette just as you and your family has done for all these years.
There is a reason why your family has kept your Corvette all of these years, and I appreciate that reason and all the efforts that you have put forth in this effort.
I will graciously pay you for all of these efforts.
There are too many Corvette owners who are new to the preservation and restoration side of Corvette ownership. These new owners are quick to rip out anything that looks too old and in the process destroying all the hard work that your family has put into your Corvette. They are not interested in preserving your Corvette the way that I preserve Corvettes, and most importantly, they way your family preserved your Corvette. Please contact me first when you decide to sell your Corvette ULA953.
Please contact me through the form below:
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Like Us On Facebook!
- 1966 Corvette 427 Air Convertible
- Corvette Legends Magazine 2017
- 1969 ZL1 Corvette at Bloomington Gold
- L88 Corvette Auction Prices
- 1966 Corvette Stock to Race Car in Seven Days
- John Mazmanian Corvette
- Mid Engine Corvette History
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 4
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 3
- Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 2
Search Corvette Legends:
Please Visit My Sponsors
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Possible Mid-Engine Corvette CAD Drawings Leak - Motor Trend
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 may not be the best winter commuter - Autoweek
- Watch This Corvette Hit 238 MPH in the Standing Mile - RoadandTrack.com
- Gone in 60 Seconds the 48-Hour Corvette at Scottsdale Barrett-Jackson - Super Chevy Network
- 'What kind of Grinch drives a red Corvette?': Thief steals package off man's doorstep - CTV News
- Hennessey Performance to Produce 1,200-HP Corvette ZR-1 Beast ... - The Drive
- Tuner Hennessey has big plans for the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 - Digital Trends
- Man steals parcel from family's home, drives off in Corvette - CTV News
- Nabbing a Ride in the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 | Automobile ... - Automobile