Corvette Legends Magazine 2017 My 2017 issue of Corvette Legends Magazine will be available in November 2017. This issue will...
Corvette Legends Magazine
My Corvette Magazine will be available in person at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals in Chicago during the weekend of November 18 & 19, 2017 and it will be available for online purchasing and shipping from my expanded website at www.CorvetteMagazines.com!
My Corvette Magazine is dedicated to providing the reader newly discovered information about vintage Corvettes, displaying rarely seen or never before seen Corvettes, preservation of collector Corvettes, and updates to my hardbound book: Corvette Racing Legends, the story of the L88 option package.
The future issues will not only tell the story of the “Street L88s” but also the story of rare and low production models that have survived the test of time. Also, the pages will be filled with additional coverage of other models, shows, events, and historical Corvettes from the street and track with current and vintage photographs for your viewing and reading pleasure.
L88 Corvettes Wanted!
I am looking for L88 Corvettes to feature in my Corvette magazine!
If you would like to have your 1967, 1968, or 1969 L88 Corvette featured in Corvette Legends Magazine, please contact me to discuss your car. My magazine picks up where my text book left off!
If you have an NCRS Top Flight, a Bloomington Gold, a Survivor, or an Original Corvette that you would like to have featured in my magazine, please contact me with the “Contact Dr. Pete” form in the right column. I would be more than happy to discuss your Corvette with you.
My 2017 Corvette Legends Invitational Display is now full. If you have a rare 1968 Corvette and would like to display it inthe 2018 display, please let me know at my Corvettes Wanted page.
I am placing some posts about the Corvettes from my Corvette Magazine below. Take a look. I know you will like what you see.
Immediate information is available via my Facebook page for Corvette Legends, so if you “Like it” you should receive notification any time I post updates either here or on Facebook.
Future issues will contain many of the following Corvettes:
Rare Low Production Models
Beautifully Preserved Original Corvettes
Award Winning Restored Corvettes
Corvette Funny Cars
Baldwin Motion Corvettes
L88 Corvettes for the Street
Keep visiting my site for new information as it becomes available.
1966 Corvette Stock to Race Car in Seven Days This 1966 Corvette was part of my Corvette Legends Invitational II...
1970 Motion Phase III GT Corvette The Corvette Legends Invitational display at the 2015 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals centered around...
Like Us On Facebook!
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Search Corvette Legends:
- The Very Last C7 Chevrolet Corvette Ever Will Be Sold in June
- The 2020 Mid-Engine Corvette Will Debut on July 18 Road & Track
- Chevy drove the next-generation Corvette through New York City — and GM CEO Mary Barra was along for the ride (GM)
- It’s Official! Really! GM to Reveal Mid-Engine C8 Corvette in July
- The Last Front-Engined Chevrolet Corvette, a 2019 C7 Z06, Will Be Auctioned Off in June
- Wheels24.co.za | WATCH: Corvette ZR1, Challenger SRT - the best supercharged cars of all time
- GM's new Corvette is so powerful, it's warping the frame in tests, report says
- The 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Goes Where No Corvette Has Gone Before
- Watch Hennessey-Tuned C6 Corvette ZR1 Growl On The Dyno
- GM Patent App Suggests Variable Geometry Spoiler For C8 Corvette
- Mid-engine Corvette C8 Caught Testing in (Unexpected) Snow Storm
- Bowman set for Corvette race vs. Hendrick