L88 Explosion Yes, there was an L88 Explosion at the 2018 Bloomington Gold Corvette show! There were 12 1967 L88...
L88 Corvettes from 1967, 1968, 1969
L88 Corvettes, blogs, histories, articles, and photos for the all L88 fans out there!
The archives of Corvette Legends is filled with a tremendous amount of L88 information. New and updated articles will be published here on a regular basis as well as updates on future L88 Corvette displays which will be held at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals in Chicago every November.
I am working with Kevin Mackay of Corvette Repair and we are planning to have the first of many record setting L88 Corvette displays at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals in Chicago.
2017 will highlight the 50th anniversary of the 1967 L88 Corvette and we are planning on displaying most of the production run of the 20 that were built!
2018 will highlight the 50th anniversary of the 1968 L88 Corvette and again we are planning on displaying a significant number of the production run of 80 that were built.
2019 will highlight the 50th anniversary of the 1969 L88 Corvette and for our finale, we hope to display the largest gathering of L88 Corvettes ever!
If you own a 1967, 1968, or 1969 L88 Corvette, please contact me via the “Contact Dr. Pete” form at the right for more information about having your car in one of these record setting displays and featured in my magazine. I already have participants registered for these up coming displays so let me know as soon as you can so we car plan the display accordingly.
These production L88 Corvettes and others will be featured in my “Street L88” book in the form of Corvette Legends Magazine. This magazine is an annual issue and ordering information will be posted on this site when it’s available.
So keep checking this site on a daily or weekly basis to stay informed!
The Corvette Mako Shark II 'As an overall design it kind of fills the mental outlines of the car Kato...
Corvette Legends Magazine 2017 My 2017 issue of Corvette Legends Magazine will be available in November 2017. This issue will...
1969 ZL1 Corvette The ZL1 Corvette has been one of the most elusive Corvettes that I've come across in my...
The Super Corvette: The L88 L88 Corvette auction prices have always outpaced most other Corvette prices due to their rarity....
Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 4 Detroit. My brother Tony's meteoric racing career, which started out at a SCCA driver's...
Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 3 Detroit. In my two previous columns ("The Glory Days, Part I" and "The Glory...
Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 2 The Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days now continues with Part 2, by Peter...
Tony DeLorenzo Corvette Glory Days Part 1 As most of you readers already know, Tony DeLorenzo was an instrumental part...
1968 L88 Corvette at Russo and Steele Scottsdale 2017 This 1968 L88 Corvette is to be offered at Russo and...
Like Us On Facebook!
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Search Corvette Legends:
- The Very Last C7 Chevrolet Corvette Ever Will Be Sold in June
- The 2020 Mid-Engine Corvette Will Debut on July 18 Road & Track
- Chevy drove the next-generation Corvette through New York City — and GM CEO Mary Barra was along for the ride (GM)
- It’s Official! Really! GM to Reveal Mid-Engine C8 Corvette in July
- The Last Front-Engined Chevrolet Corvette, a 2019 C7 Z06, Will Be Auctioned Off in June
- Wheels24.co.za | WATCH: Corvette ZR1, Challenger SRT - the best supercharged cars of all time
- GM's new Corvette is so powerful, it's warping the frame in tests, report says
- The 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Goes Where No Corvette Has Gone Before
- Watch Hennessey-Tuned C6 Corvette ZR1 Growl On The Dyno
- GM Patent App Suggests Variable Geometry Spoiler For C8 Corvette
- Mid-engine Corvette C8 Caught Testing in (Unexpected) Snow Storm
- Bowman set for Corvette race vs. Hendrick