Corvette N03 Tanker
Corvette NO3 Tankers
Here are a few articles on the Corvette N03 Tankers that I’ve had in my displays:
As I made my way around the display, a silver 1966 Corvette coupe caught my eye with its pearl like paint finish and No. 67 decals. I slowly walked around the Corvette and took it all in. This Corvette screamed, “race car” with its Commander Aviation, Ring-Free Racing Formula Motor Oil and Goodyear decals. A straight-on look revealed a set of authentic Marchal driving lights attached to the underside of …..
This 1965 Corvette N03 coupe was recently found in the Los Angeles California area after being in storage since 1974. It was shown at Bloomington Gold in 2014 as a barn find and it is 1 of 41 produced with the optional 36.5 gallon fuel tank and it is also 1 of 3 known black/black Corvette N03 Tankers known today. It is equipped with the following factory features and options ….
This Nassau Blue 1965 Corvette is a very special Corvette. It was assembled on December 14, 1964 and shipped to Newt Godfree Chevrolet of San Antonio, Texas. It is 1 of 1 produced in this color with factory air conditioning, 36.5 gallon fuel tank, disc brake credit, 300 HP 327 engine, close ratio 4-speed transmission, power steering, power drum brakes, teak steering wheel ….
Like Us On Facebook!
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Search Corvette Legends:
- I drove a $137,000 Corvette ZR1 to see if the most hardcore Vette of all time is as terrifying as it looks — here's the verdict
- 2020 Mid-Engine Corvette Gets Ready To Whoop Up On The Italians
- Ford GT Roll Races Corvette ZR1, The Result Might Surprise You
- Camaro ZL1 1LE Bests Corvette ZR1, Dodge Demon In Top Gear Battle
- Next Corvette will be mid-engined hardcore hybrid
- Chevy Corvette ZR1 Loses 101 Horsepower From Crank To Rear Wheels
- 1,200 HP Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Starts Upgrade with a Monster Dyno Run
- Watch Hennessey Employees Take Turns Driving 2019 Corvette ZR1
- Corvette ZR1 Fights Lamborghini Huracán In Drag And Rolling Races
- Corvette ZR1 Duels McLaren 720S In Quarter Mile And Rolling Races
- Chevy Corvette ZR1 Is 3 Seconds Quicker Than Camaro ZL1 LE
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Drag Races McLaren 720S, Demolition Ensues