Corvette N03 Tanker
Corvette NO3 Tankers
Here are a few articles on the Corvette N03 Tankers that I’ve had in my displays:
As I made my way around the display, a silver 1966 Corvette coupe caught my eye with its pearl like paint finish and No. 67 decals. I slowly walked around the Corvette and took it all in. This Corvette screamed, “race car” with its Commander Aviation, Ring-Free Racing Formula Motor Oil and Goodyear decals. A straight-on look revealed a set of authentic Marchal driving lights attached to the underside of …..
This 1965 Corvette N03 coupe was recently found in the Los Angeles California area after being in storage since 1974. It was shown at Bloomington Gold in 2014 as a barn find and it is 1 of 41 produced with the optional 36.5 gallon fuel tank and it is also 1 of 3 known black/black Corvette N03 Tankers known today. It is equipped with the following factory features and options ….
This Nassau Blue 1965 Corvette is a very special Corvette. It was assembled on December 14, 1964 and shipped to Newt Godfree Chevrolet of San Antonio, Texas. It is 1 of 1 produced in this color with factory air conditioning, 36.5 gallon fuel tank, disc brake credit, 300 HP 327 engine, close ratio 4-speed transmission, power steering, power drum brakes, teak steering wheel ….
Like Us On Facebook!
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Search Corvette Legends:
- The Very Last C7 Chevrolet Corvette Ever Will Be Sold in June
- The 2020 Mid-Engine Corvette Will Debut on July 18 Road & Track
- Chevy drove the next-generation Corvette through New York City — and GM CEO Mary Barra was along for the ride (GM)
- It’s Official! Really! GM to Reveal Mid-Engine C8 Corvette in July
- The Last Front-Engined Chevrolet Corvette, a 2019 C7 Z06, Will Be Auctioned Off in June
- Wheels24.co.za | WATCH: Corvette ZR1, Challenger SRT - the best supercharged cars of all time
- GM's new Corvette is so powerful, it's warping the frame in tests, report says
- The 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Goes Where No Corvette Has Gone Before
- Watch Hennessey-Tuned C6 Corvette ZR1 Growl On The Dyno
- GM Patent App Suggests Variable Geometry Spoiler For C8 Corvette
- Mid-engine Corvette C8 Caught Testing in (Unexpected) Snow Storm
- Bowman set for Corvette race vs. Hendrick