Corvette Legends Magazine 2017 My 2017 issue of Corvette Legends Magazine will be available in November 2017. This issue will center around the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Corvette which many enthusiasts feel is the most collectible Corvette of all time. The demand for my magazine has been so great, that I have created a […]
1967 435 Corvette Black Blue Stinger This 435 Corvette Black Blue Stinger is one of four known Black/Blue Corvette convertible with the 435 horsepower 427 L71 engine. It’s a multiple NCRS Top Flight Award winner and it’s a Bloomington Gold Winner as well. It still retains its original tank sticker that’s still on fuel tank and it has […]
1967 Corvette Bounty Hunter This 1967 Corvette was nicknamed the Bounty Hunter many decades ago for obvious reasons. This 1967 Corvette is believed to be 1 of 4 known cars built with black exterior paint, red stinger hood stripe, and a red interior. It’s powered by an L71 427 435 horsepower engine that is topped off […]
1967 Corvette 435 427 This 1967 Corvette 435 427 is an unrestored 15,000 mile time capsule. It was built on May 18, 1967 and delivered new by Meyer Chevrol in Ridgewood, New York. It is complete with its L71 Tri-Power 435 HP 427 engine, M21 4-speed transmission with 4.11 Positraction rear end, F41 heavy duty suspension, […]
1969 Corvette 427 L71 This 1969 Corvette 427 L71 is a solid lifter tri power topped Corvette with 5,723 original miles. This 1969 Corvette 427 L71 is a beautiful example of a well-preserved example of Chevrolet’s 1969 Corvette convertible than this repeat winner of both Bloomington Gold and NCRS accolades. Like the other Corvettes in the Ed Foss […]
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Chicago Cars For Sale. Chicago Cars For Sale in our dealer network from Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee, and nearby cities in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
Like Us On Facebook!
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Search Corvette Legends:
- Mid-Engined Corvette 'Insider' Claims To Have Full C8 Story
- 2019 Corvette ZR1: The Last, and Best, of Its Kind
- New Mid-Engine Corvette Fan Renders Have Our Heart Racing
- Jaidah Automotive unveils 2019 Chevrolet Corvette...
- 755-HP Chevrolet Corvette ZR1’s LT5 Crate Engine Now Available
- Something VINTAGE, Something NEW? What Would You Drop The Latest Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Motor Into?
- I drove a $137,000 Corvette ZR1 to see if the most hardcore Vette of all time is as terrifying as it looks — here's the verdict
- 2020 Mid-Engine Corvette Gets Ready To Whoop Up On The Italians
- Ford GT Roll Races Corvette ZR1, The Result Might Surprise You
- Camaro ZL1 1LE Bests Corvette ZR1, Dodge Demon In Top Gear Battle
- Next Corvette will be mid-engined hardcore hybrid
- Chevy Corvette ZR1 Loses 101 Horsepower From Crank To Rear Wheels