Corvette Legends Magazine 2017 My 2017 issue of Corvette Legends Magazine will be available in November 2017. This issue will...
1963 Corvette Z06 N03 This 1963 Corvette Z06 N03 is 1 of 199 total Z06 Corvettes built and 1 of...
1966 Four Kings Corvette The Four Kings Corvette is one of a select few 1966 Corvettes to receive the developmental...
1963 Corvette Z06 Tanker This 1963 Corvette Z06 Tanker is 1 of 63 Z06 Tankers built in 1963. There were...
1966 Corvette Tanker How often do you have the opportunity to see a 1966 Corvette Tanker? Probably not that often...
Phil Castaldo Corvette Treasure Recently, a treasure trove of Corvettes and Corvette Parts have become aware to the public. Phil...
1965 Corvette N03 Tanker This 1965 Corvette N03 coupe was recently found in the Los Angeles California area after being...
1965 Corvette N03 Tanker with Factory Air Conditioning This Nassau Blue 1965 Corvette is a very special Corvette. It was...
Like Us On Facebook!
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Search Corvette Legends:
- Which Corvette was the best Corvette?
- 840-hp Demon Faces 1000-hp Hennessey ZR1 In Rolling Race
- 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S vs. Corvette Grand Sport Track Battle Is Surprising
- C8 Corvette Acceleration Sound Is Unmistakably V8 Rumble
- C8 Corvette Shows Up in Traffic, Hybrid Rumors Increase
- Chevy Corvette ZR1 Pace Car Arrives In Forza Motorport 7
- C8 Corvette “Specific Service Tools” Cost $1,500 For Existing Corvette Dealers
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Sleeper Does 9.7s Quarter-Mile, Matches McLaren P1
- 1,000-HP Hennessey Corvette ZR1 Does 1/4 Mile Below 10 Seconds
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Logo Is Both New And Old
- GM Bringing Major Announcement to Bowling Green Corvette Plant
- Hennessey HPE1200 Package Takes the Corvette ZR1 To 1,200 Horsepower