1966 427 Corvette Original This 1966 427 Corvette Original was part of my 2016 Corvette Legends Invitational display at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals in Chicago. It is original, unrestored, and a big attention getter. This unrestored Corvette original was one of the most popular Corvettes in the display. This 1966 Milano Maroon […]
1963 Corvette Z06 Original This 1963 Corvette Z06 original is unrestored and is a real time capsule. It was a late production Z06 and it was built on Produced on July 24, 1963. It was sold new by Jack Schwhirtz Chevrolet to Tom Atchinson of Elizabeth, IL. The original owner kept the car 43 years. […]
1967 Corvette 435 427 This 1967 Corvette 435 427 is an unrestored 15,000 mile time capsule. It was built on May 18, 1967 and delivered new by Meyer Chevrol in Ridgewood, New York. It is complete with its L71 Tri-Power 435 HP 427 engine, M21 4-speed transmission with 4.11 Positraction rear end, F41 heavy duty suspension, […]
1966 Corvette Convertible Unrestored This 1966 Corvette Convertible Unrestored is an absolute gem as it has been lovingly taken care of for over 50 years. Most cars after they are a year old have more miles on them than this 1966 Corvette Convertible. Besides having low miles, it’s all original, never been restored, never needed […]
1966 Corvette Quadruple Black This 1966 Corvette Convertible is considered to be Quadruple Black, as this particular 1966 Corvette was ordered by its original owner with a tuxedo black exterior paint that was combined with a black interior, a black bolt-on hardtop, and a black convertible soft top. Ordered new at Hopkins Chevrolet Olds in New Carlisle, Ohio […]
1956 Corvette This 1956 Corvette from the Ed Foss Collection is an unrestored example and has been driven just 2,299 miles. It was earlier included in the famed Ed Thiebaud Collection. Its factory-original dual-quad V-8 was the result of serious development undertaken by engineer Duntov to establish a high-performance image for Corvette. The year 1956 was […]
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Chicago Cars For Sale. Chicago Cars For Sale in our dealer network from Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee, and nearby cities in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
Like Us On Facebook!
Corvette Legends Menu
Subscribe to Corvette Legends via Email
Please Visit My Sponsors:
Search Corvette Legends:
- Mid-Engined Corvette 'Insider' Claims To Have Full C8 Story
- 2019 Corvette ZR1: The Last, and Best, of Its Kind
- New Mid-Engine Corvette Fan Renders Have Our Heart Racing
- Jaidah Automotive unveils 2019 Chevrolet Corvette...
- 755-HP Chevrolet Corvette ZR1’s LT5 Crate Engine Now Available
- Something VINTAGE, Something NEW? What Would You Drop The Latest Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Motor Into?
- I drove a $137,000 Corvette ZR1 to see if the most hardcore Vette of all time is as terrifying as it looks — here's the verdict
- 2020 Mid-Engine Corvette Gets Ready To Whoop Up On The Italians
- Ford GT Roll Races Corvette ZR1, The Result Might Surprise You
- Camaro ZL1 1LE Bests Corvette ZR1, Dodge Demon In Top Gear Battle
- Next Corvette will be mid-engined hardcore hybrid
- Chevy Corvette ZR1 Loses 101 Horsepower From Crank To Rear Wheels